About GreatMwanzo Properties and Management Valuers
Who We Are
GreatMwanzo Properties & Management Valuers Ltd is a rental property management firm dealing in residential, corporate and commercial property management. We are focused on delivering high quality and customized services to individuals and private sector clients in Kenya.
We are the market leaders with expertise in rental and property management with over 16 years in existence, and impacting house rental management in Kenya in a big way especially creating a peace of mind to property owners.
How We Started and Incorporation
GreatMwanzo started a humble beginning of its operations in a small office at Ruai in the year 2004, with a team of only two staffs and five clients, since then, the company has grown tremendously. As of today, the company has opened other operational branches in the country, and it has also created job opportunities to over 100 employees in different departments of its operations.
The firm is duly incorporated under the companies Act Cap 486 of the laws of Kenya and are a duly registered member of Estate Agents Registration Board (EARB) the regulatory body for estate agency practice in Kenya and it derives its mandate from Estate Agents Act, 1984 Cap 533 which operationalized in 1987.
A National Property
To be the number one company in Property Management in Kenya and the East African region.
To transform the property management industry through commitment to positive change and innovation that redefines the quality and consistency of service that clients can expect from a property manager.
To inspire trust through demonstrated dedication to honesty, integrity and transparency.
To grow with, give back to, and act as leaders within our communities.
To provide top quality professional service and support to a wide range of residential and commercial property owners and investors both in private and corporate world in an effort to help the many individual communities in our portfolio be sought with a place to live.
How do we accomplish our Mission and work towards our Vision?
This can be summed up with two words, investment and commitment.
- As a company we make an investment in our people. We encourage and support training and courses at all levels throughout our staff in an effort to keep them abreast of new developments in our industry.
- We invest in technology to enable us to be more efficient and to deliver more comprehensive information to our clients in a timely and cost effective manner.
- We invest in our clients with the provision of strata council specific support material, regular newsletters and timely seminars on important topics.
- We encourage feedback from our clients and the community to help us to measure how we are doing and to ensure we are offering the services in a manner that best suits our clients’ needs.
•Work hard for our clients.
• Deliver the services they need.
• Look ahead to assess, evaluate and educate our
clients on the impacts of potential opportunities or
• Support our property managers and staff with a
strong, professional and committed management
• Encourage client feedback on ways we can better
meet their needs.
Our Core Values
• Integrity above all else.
Our fees and charges are disclosed clearly in our agency agreements.
• Professionalism is paramount.
We will always provide our clients with a professional approach to our services; we will offer our opinions as to what we think in order to help you make a decision. We will tell you what we think you need to know, not
just what you want to hear.
Customer Relations Manager
Manage Your Property
Enjoy stress-free property management when you have us as your management partner.
Some Properties Managed By GreatMwanzo
Ready to Get Started?
Let us help you manage your property or find the best home for you, your family or business.
Reach out to us or fill the form and we'll get back to you.